5 financial tips
There are less than 4 months remaining in the year. Here are some year-end tips.
- Set a 1-month goal. It doesn’t have to be financial. Just set a goal. Accomplishing it gets you in the mental space of success.
- Think about what you want to see out your bedroom window. Our imagination is very powerful.
- Detox your finances. This isn’t a plug. Well, actually it is, isn’t it? Follow me anyway. It is proven that decluttering and organizing have huge benefits to our mental and physical well-being. Detoxing sheds toxins and unhealthy habits. It’s a fresh start. It also highlights areas that you need to give attention to and where you are doing well. Grab your copy of the 21-Day Financial Detox here
- The saying goes, if you can’t manage $100 why do you think you can manage $1 million? If you have trouble saving, put some money in a drawer and leave it there for the rest of the month. That’s just 3 weeks. Train yourself to get used to success with money.
- Debt – pick a debt and start paying more than the required payment. Don’t make it complicated.
2020 signifies clear vision. Hopefully, this year has highlighted some of the simpler things in life that don’t require a lot of money. Think about what you want your money to do for you, and put your attention on those things, not the money. What we give our attention to grows.